Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Modifications > Procal?

11JKU
Limited Member

I'm on a tight budget right now and can't justify 500 for the new bullydog programer so was wondering if someone had a Procal that will work on a 2011 JKU? I just want to turn off my TMPS sensor and maybe adjust for new tire height over stock settings. Was reading older versions (08-10) will only adjust the TPMS, which is fine. I'm getting my new shoes tomorrw or Friday (weekend install between work shifts). If anyone has one they are willing to meet me and program it next weeek, it would be awesome! Thanks all! Got a road trip over spring break and dont' want to stare at the TPMS warning light all week.

March 6, 2013 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

As far as I know programmers are programmed to only allow use on one vehicle at a time.  Once it is used on a vehicle that vehicle has to be set back to stock settings before the programmer will allow use on another vehicle.

March 6, 2013 at 12:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Procal can only be used on one VIN at a time. I have one and recommend it.
March 6, 2013 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

well, looks like I'll be saving up for one then. Thanks anyway :)

March 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

11JKU at March 6, 2013 at 5:41 PM

well, looks like I'll be saving up for one then. Thanks anyway :)

Check out JK-Forum or JKOwners forum, you can probably find a used one that someone had after they sold their jeep or upgraded to another programmer.

March 6, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

duke 2001
Limited Member

I think Rick had one for sale on here not to long ago. Its on the forum about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

March 6, 2013 at 8:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'
Not any more:)
--

March 6, 2013 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

well, from what I understand the flashpaqs for the 11 just very recently got released (feb? 13). I got a quote from bullydog - 500. A bit of savings over the 599 MSRP, but still salty! Thanks for the info though.

March 7, 2013 at 8:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM