Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > RTO 2013 > Rock the Ozarks 2013

Lunatic

Our 2nd Annual "Rock the Ozarks" event will be here before we know it.  With that in mind, I thought I would start a thread to begin creating some excitement and also begin giving some updates to everyone as we start building our raffle.  As many of you already know, I contacted almost 50 major suppliers while in Moab and picked up our first raffle item while at the event - a nice red Factor 55 Prolink Winch Shackle mount.  I will begin posting updates as they come.  Look for my next posting in about 2 minutes!!! 

--

April 11, 2013 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Just opened the mail today and received 4 50% off Coupons from Superlift Suspension Systems.  Check them out at superlift.com.  They have some really nice stuff for all types of 4 wheel drive vehicles.  Based in West Monroe, LA, home of the Louisiana chpater of Christian Crawlers 4x4.  You guys in LA drop by their place and thank them for their support!!!

--

April 11, 2013 at 9:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Just received word that Rigid Industries has mailed a set of Dually lights and some material for the driver's bags.  Should be here next week!

--

May 22, 2013 at 9:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Spiderweb shade just signed on to sponsor some gift certificates and a webshade for the raffle!

--

May 22, 2013 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

I will do what I can to help? I might be able to round up some raffle stuff? How do I go about that? Need an official letter of some kind? Also do not want to ask someone who has already been approached about it.

Also if you have a commitee or something that has this covered just let me know.

June 3, 2013 at 5:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Would love the help.  I will send you a sponsor letter.  I wouldn't worry too much about duplicating efforts.  

--

June 4, 2013 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, it's time to start getting the word out about this years Rock the Ozarks event!  I have posted it on the following sites.  If you know of others please post a notice, we're shooting for over 100 rigs this year!

July 20, 2013 at 11:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

I posted some info on the Mercy Jeep forum page here at work. I have some co-workers that are members of Red Dirt Jeeps in OK - I'm not sure how they operate but they have a Facebook page (but can't look at it while at work) if anyone wants to give them a poke on FB :)

July 21, 2013 at 9:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Randy,

Don't forget Overland Guild!  ;)

Also, I noticed that the link on the right side of our website (the one with he scrolling banner that tells us about proceeds benefiting New Beginnings) has a bad link; if you click on the picture of the Jeep with "Rock the Ozarks 2013", it says website not found.

Another question: do members of Christian Crawlers have to pay the full $70 registration fee?  Are there any discounts?

Thanks,

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

July 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at July 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Randy,

Also, I noticed that the link on the right side of our website (the one with he scrolling banner that tells us about proceeds benefiting New Beginnings) has a bad link; if you click on the picture of the Jeep with "Rock the Ozarks 2013", it says website not found.

Another question: do members of Christian Crawlers have to pay the full $70 registration fee?  Are there any discounts?

Thanks,

Casey

Unfortunately the registration fee just covers our park fees and the cost of the shirts.  Ken Ferguson with New Beginning Children's Homes spoke at our meeting last week.  This is a fantastic cause and all proceeds will go to help the kids.  If we were to give member discounts it would mean less we could donate.  

July 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

I  have shared with Offroad Outkast and can start a thread on Pirate 4x4 in the regional forum. 

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

July 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at July 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM

arveetek at July 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Randy,

Thanks,

Casey

Unfortunately the registration fee just covers our park fees and the cost of the shirts.  Ken Ferguson with New Beginning Children's Homes spoke at our meeting last week.  This is a fantastic cause and all proceeds will go to help the kids.  If we were to give member discounts it would mean less we could donate.  

Roger that.

July 21, 2013 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

ridinwitcj73 at July 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM

I  have shared with Offroad Outkast and can start a thread on Pirate 4x4 in the regional forum. 

Great, thanks Brian.  If you can post something to Pirate, that would be great.

July 21, 2013 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Trailfrog at July 21, 2013 at 5:27 PM

ridinwitcj73 at July 21, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Great, thanks Brian.  If you can post something to Pirate, that would be great.

Sure thing. Will do tomorrow! 

--

July 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Let me know if this looks ok and if I need to make any changes.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-south-central/1380233-rock-ozarks-2013-a.html#post19777513

--

July 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

ridinwitcj73 at July 22, 2013 at 11:12 AM

Let me know if this looks ok and if I need to make any changes.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-south-central/1380233-rock-ozarks-2013-a.html#post19777513

Fantastic job Brian!  Thanks

July 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I submitted the event to the Extreme Terrain event calendar. We will get an email when it's approved. 

July 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

A coworker pointed out a typo on the flyer. Missouri is missing the first I. 

July 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

I don't have access to the file.  Randy will have to correct and re-post them for us to download and print.

--

July 23, 2013 at 9:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

CUOFFRD at July 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM

A coworker pointed out a typo on the flyer. Missouri is missing the first I. 

I noticed that as well.  Should be fixed now.  We might want to print some more now that I have corrected it.  Sorry guys.

July 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5