Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > RTO 2013 > Rock the Ozarks 2013

ridinwitcj73

Can you email it to me so i can post corrected flier in the thread.

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

July 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

ridinwitcj73 at July 23, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Can you email it to me so i can post corrected flier in the thread.

I can but you can just go to our RTO Promotion page HERE and find the flyer you want to post and right click on the image and save it to your computer if you want a copy, or if you want the url to post in a forum just right click and then click View Image Info and copy the URL displayed there.  If you want to actually print the flyer just click the image and it will open it as a PDF and you can print/save the PDF.  I will also add these links to each flyer on the page so you don't have to right click to get them.

July 23, 2013 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Ok actually after comparing the two the flyer I used must of been the corrected version. It had the first "I".  thanks Randy.

--

July 23, 2013 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Check out our early registration special!  If you register with payment by Sunday, August 25th you will receive ten free raffle tickets at check in. Check out our sponsors and the raffle items HERE, we are adding more almost daily so you don't want to miss this raffle! 

August 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

I registered but will pay when I check in because I won't be there till Saturday. Do I still get the ten tickets? 

--

August 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

POWERD BY CHRIST
Limited Member

OK, hold out my 10 tickets....can't wait!!!

August 5, 2013 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Okay guys and gals, this is a big one!!!  Last week I received a gift certificate from Norm's Tire Center in Bentonville for a set of 4 tires valued up to $1000.  Let's get those registrations in!!  This is going to be a great event.

--

August 6, 2013 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jonbo
Limited Member

Registered and Paid!  Posted Semo Jeeps and Forever Forgiven.

--

1980 CJ 7 - Brown and Rusty, Rock Chipped and Dusty

1998 TJ  -  automatic bank account shrinker,weak link identifier and spare time eliminator.

August 7, 2013 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

It may be to late but I sent information about rock to Ozarks to Fourhweeler Magzine for there mag Calender. I just got new issue yesterday and it made me think to do it. But the issue I got was for October? Oh well it is worth a shot. We will see next issue!

--

August 8, 2013 at 9:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We need someone to approach Dale at Wheeling World to see if he would donate some free weekend passes for our raffle.  Also, if anyone has a contact at Superlift, we could use the same from there as well. Mthese would make really nice additions to our raffle.

--

August 8, 2013 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Got email back from Fourhweeler Mag they said it was to late but to let them know eailer next time (three months) and they would get it in. 

--

August 8, 2013 at 5:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

Can you e-mail me the flyer we're using? I can print some out and post them around the hospital. There are a few Jeeps and other 4x4's in the (staff) lot, so can possibly drum up some interest.

August 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

ridinwitcj73 at August 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I registered but will pay when I check in because I won't be there till Saturday. Do I still get the ten tickets? 

Hi Brian, the purpose of this prono is to get folks to register and pay early so we have a better idea of attendance and we have some cash to help pay expenses that occur before the event.  If you are planning to by event t-shirts and or Saturday night dinner tickets and pay for those items by August 25th you will qualify for the ten free raffle tickets.

August 12, 2013 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

11JKU at August 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Can you e-mail me the flyer we're using? I can print some out and post them around the hospital. There are a few Jeeps and other 4x4's in the (staff) lot, so can possibly drum up some interest.

You can just go to our RTO Promotions page here http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/rtopromotion.htm and double click on any of the flyers there and print them.

August 12, 2013 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Trailfrog at August 12, 2013 at 7:47 PM

ridinwitcj73 at August 4, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Hi Brian, the purpose of this prono is to get folks to register and pay early so we have a better idea of attendance and we have some cash to help pay expenses that occur before the event.  If you are planning to by event t-shirts and or Saturday night dinner tickets and pay for those items by August 25th you will qualify for the ten free raffle tickets.

Thanks for getting back with me on this. I had forgot about tshirts and diner tickets. I am paid up now! Thanks

--

August 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I may have missed it, but do we have a published schedule of events for RTO?  When is the raffle being held?

I'll arrive Thursday night, but will have to head home Saturday night.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

August 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

arveetek at August 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM

I may have missed it, but do we have a published schedule of events for RTO?  When is the raffle being held?

Casey

Better make it late Saturday night :D

August 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Trailfrog at August 12, 2013 at 10:31 PM

arveetek at August 12, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Casey

Better make it late Saturday night :D

As long as I'm home by Sunday morning!  :D

August 13, 2013 at 10:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Trailfrog at August 4, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Check out our early registration special!  If you register with payment by Sunday, August 25th you will receive ten free raffle tickets at check in. Check out our sponsors and the raffle items HERE, we are adding more almost daily so you don't want to miss this raffle! 

Do I need to register my 9 year old? Or is it per truck?

August 13, 2013 at 4:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Per truck for event registration and wheeling.  includes one t-shirt for driver.  meal tickets are not included in registration and need to be purchased separately as do additional t-shirts.

August 13, 2013 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10