Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > One day overlanding opportunity

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Casey, James and I will be leaving Thursday on a 4 day overlanding trip through the Ozark National Forest.  We will be meeting a group from Central Overland on Friday morning for their 3 day trip but Thursday it will just be the three of us.  If you would like to join us you are welcome to join us for the Thursday route.  Click HERE to view the route in Google maps.

We will be meeting in Clarksville at 9am Thursday morning and hope to finish before dark.  We will be camping Thursday night and you are welcome to camp with us as well.  We will be traveling from west to east. This route may change slightly before Thursday but not significantly.

I have not been on most of these trails but we will be crossing some water and some of the trails may be tight in spots and you could get some minor scratches on your rig. 

Post up if you would like to join us for the day.

April 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Is this trip posted on the CO forum ? I didn't see it there , prob would have tried to attend for the whole trip.
April 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

JeepEng at April 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Is this trip posted on the CO forum ? I didn't see it there , prob would have tried to attend for the whole trip.

Yes, here's he link

http://www.centraloverland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1329&sid=1334b0db6ab08c017dcc7b0c24594924

They only allow ten rigs on most of their trips and it has been full for months unless they had some last minute cancellations. 

April 15, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Looking forward to it!

However, now they're calling for severe thunderstorms and 90% chance of rain Thursday!  :(

Rest of the weekend looks nice though.  Better bring your rain gear!

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

April 16, 2013 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day