Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Parts Wanted > Dana 30 needed

JeepEng
I am in need of a Dana 30 for a TJ or XJ. It can be complete or just a housing. Mine has a bent axle tube.
--
May 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

If you can locate one at a local u-pull-it junkyard, I'd be up for a Saturday axle-pull...

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 3, 2013 at 8:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

Scott has one

May 4, 2013 at 12:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Hey Phil thanks for the offer , but the closest one I've found is in Broken Arrow , OK and it's already pulled and a high pinion from an XJ ! Rick if you have Scott's contact info , please shoot it my way. Thanks !!!
--
May 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Surely one of the local yards has an XJ....I hate to ask (because when I've called them in the past it was pathetic) but have you called meadors(sp?)? 

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 4, 2013 at 8:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng

I have only checked with Clements salvage out of Branson. They wanted a $1100 for a low pinion with the wrong gear ratio. Meadors is no longer in business.

May 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

Always sad to hear companies go out of business... but Meadors wasn't much to brag about.

There are a few others.

Junk Yard Dog (they pull it)

Payless was not a very nice place, but they did let me pull a rear view mirror on the cheap.

They are both near Rogers.

There are 2-3 places in Conway if you have a reason to drive down near Little Rock.

--

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 4, 2013 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Thanks for the info !!!
May 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Well I checked all the local yards and I guess these things were made of gold !!!
May 4, 2013 at 12:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Well I have one last lead to hear back from , and if it falls thru then ill just be putting in some adjustable ball joints an get it as straight as I can and run it like I stole it !! Thanks for all the help :) Most of you I've only met once , maybe twice and some never ...... yet you still offered alot of help. Thank you so very much.
May 5, 2013 at 8:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10