Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Church Events > Rods For Rapha Car Show June 15th 5 - 8:30 p.m.

Green Hornet

We have once again been asked to participate in the 3rd Annual Rods For Rapha car show held on June 15th from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. in Allen's Grocery store parking lot in Bella Vista.  We had several show for last year's event and they even have a category just for 4x4s.  They also have a great raffle and prizes of all sorts.

The car show benefits the Rapha House ministry that supports women who have been exploited both in the U.S. and abroad in the sex slave trade.  For more information on the ministry visit www.raphahouse.org.

To pre register for the event go to http://bellavistachristian.com and click on the Rods For Rapha link midway down the home page.

--

Green Hornet

May 20, 2013 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet
Would like to know if anyone is planning to attend this so I can give the church a heads up from our group. Post up if you are attending. I will be there for sure.
--

Green Hornet

June 1, 2013 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm planning to make it.

June 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Ok, so it looks like you and I, Randy are gong to be the only ones there.  I'm bring my trailer to set it up like I did last year.

--

Green Hornet

June 7, 2013 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Carolyn and I are planning to make this event.  We enjoyed it last year and are planning on bringing the niece and nephew so we can start exposing them to some "real" culture!  See you there.

--

June 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Lunatic at June 12, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Carolyn and I are planning to make this event.  We enjoyed it last year and are planning on bringing the niece and nephew so we can start exposing them to some "real" culture!  See you there.

I thought you were going to SMORR? 

June 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I will be there also,,,,,,,,

June 12, 2013 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I am going to try and attend. 80% positive I can make it.
June 12, 2013 at 9:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Going to try to get business done via phone.  Either way, I will be back in time for event.

--

June 12, 2013 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Green Hornet

Sounds like we should have a pretty good group again.  Make sure and have your rig all muddy so we show them what a real jeep is supposed to look like.  Just kidding, mine will be in pristine shine mainly because it hasn't been able to go on a decent trip in some time.  Unless you count the couple of hours at Disney a couple weeks back.

--

Green Hornet

June 13, 2013 at 9:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10