Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Interesting Links > Are you an Overlander?

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, those in the club that know me give me a hard time about my other interest, overlanding, but I thought I would share some links for those that might share my love of both rock crawling and overlanding.  Click HERE for more info and some links of interest.

May 21, 2013 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Would be if I had the right vehicle
--

May 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I will be next year... in Colorado ... with Trailfrog... in the Rockies... :D

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

I'd love to but the wife most definately wouldn't care to join me. Since we have 3 small ones, I'd not want to leave her with them for X days...maybe after they get older I can get into it :)

May 24, 2013 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

I am in.

Starting my overland trailer build next week. Wish I could go more, I do what I can. Maybe I can get more "Stuff" in the field with my trailer so my wife and kids can come more often. I am into the rocks but I also like the camping/overland stuff.

--
May 24, 2013 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

You know I am!  :D

Just wish I had more time and money to commit to my favorite hobby.  Now with the weather warming up, I'm probably done until the fall....  Now it's time for camping with the family in our air conditioned camper!  :D

Casey

May 27, 2013 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM