Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Memorial weekend?

11JKU
Limited Member

Hi all, if it doesn't rain, I'm planning on taking the family up to Rush Springs to camp. If its raining the wife (understandably) doesn't want to sleep out in it with the kiddos. In the event of some rain, anyone want to go up there, or perhaps Devils Den Sunday or Monday for a day trip? I'm itching to get out for some offroading! Let me know.

May 22, 2013 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Jeep Weekend will be going on at Wheelin' World this weekend. I may be on the lake if the weather is good.
May 22, 2013 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I have some re-springing to do with the buggy... if I get it done by Sat I'd be up to either a Sat or Sunday something or another.  It'll need a test drive!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 22, 2013 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

Sounds good Philip, looks like it'll be fairly nice - so looks like we'll be camping up at Rush Springs Sun /Mon. If you'll be up there feel free to give me a call 2950709. As of now we'll be in the "rustic" cabin by the pond out there, Same for anyone else, always nice to see a friend.- I'll have the wife and all 3 kids, if you want to bring your family out! My mother-in-law and her boy will be there too on quads.

Jeremy

May 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10