Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Memorial Day trail ride

CUOFFRD
There was talk Friday night about a trail ride Monday up to Rush Springs. Lets use this thread to post up the details and see if we can get a good turnout.
May 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I am in I might not be locked but just stretching her legs,,,,,,,,working bugs out

May 26, 2013 at 12:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Optimus Prime :)

I am in

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

May 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I plan to get the pig out.  How about we meet up at McDonalds in Jane at about 8:30 on Monday.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

May 26, 2013 at 10:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I posted this info up on Facebook. Hopefully we'll have a good turnout.
May 26, 2013 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Hmm. Well the forum wasn't working on my phone and I didn't see the update on FB either. Boooooo. Hope y'all had fun. I had to work anyway but had I know about the trip I could've been stewing about not getting to go lol
--

May 27, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

I, for one, would definitely appreciate more heads up notice on these trail runs.  Almost all of the trail runs this year have been late notice.  I didn't even see this one until late in the day today.

Thanks!

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

May 27, 2013 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
This run was thought up and planned at the Friday night Andy's meet, details are posted as soon as given. The bigger events are planned in advance but the smaller runs can, and most of the time will be, spur of the moment.
May 28, 2013 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Any thoughts on the next run? Ideas are always appreciated.
May 28, 2013 at 8:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

in all fairness, the subject of memorial weekend was brought up last week by myself and decepticon so the seed was planted before Friday I'd say - just nothing official so to speak. Sadly, I was there leaving as folks started rolling in, but had to pack up the family to come home :/. Camping with small kids is exhausting - no sleep makes for bad wheeling I'd say. Anyhow, hope you all had a good time!

May 31, 2013 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10