Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Free Stuff

Forward

Here is a great web site to check out. http://www.jeeparticles.com/index.htm

Tim McCullough editor-in-chief of Jeeparticles.com found our web site and shot me an email. We have talked via email several times and I am looking forward to meeting Tim in person soon. Tim just happens to live just across the river from me here in Louisiana. Tim has placed a link to our web site on jeeparticles.com and I just want to return the favor. It is my understanding that he is having a drawing for some free stuff to anyone that has a profile on his web site. If you wish fill out a profile and you may get some free stuff.

--
June 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I added their link to our Links page as well under the Online Off-road Magazines section.  I also added my profile to their website to be entered in the drawing.  I also added Rock the Ozarks to their event calendar.  Has to be approved first before it will appear on their calendar.

June 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Thanks Randy.

LA chapter of the Christian Crawlers 4x4 donated a day cooler to Jeep articals for their drawing.

Had a great meeting today with Tim and Clay. Tim has an XJ he is transforming it into a trail rig and a daily driver. Clay has a WJ he is working on and both are trail worthy today. They are new to the sport and like me they are having a hard time finding a place to wheel locally. They are looking forward to meeting up with everyone as soon as possible out on the trails.  

--
June 9, 2013 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM