Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Andy's Frozen Custard this Friday

Trailfrog
Site Owner

This Friday night (June 14th) from 7pm - 9pm, Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club invites all 4x4's to join us at Andy's Frozen Custard 2205 W Walnut St Rogers, AR for a cruise-in. Bring your lawn chairs and sweet tooth out for some delicious treats and some tire kicking as we take the opportunity to welcome in warmer weather. Don't have a 4x4, come anyway and catch the fever!! We had sixteen rigs at last months Cruise In hope to see you on Friday.

June 10, 2013 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Hey guys, just a suggestion, but if we parked a line of rigs along the highway then the second row at least twenty feet behind them it would probably attract a lot more views as well as let folks walk all around the rigs easier.  Also leave more space between them so we can open the doors and folks can browse around.   My .02.

--

June 10, 2013 at 2:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

If only I could drive the Blue Pig around without having to trailer... WAIT A MINUTE!  We are planning a run Sat morning... so I'll just hook it up and drag it in.

I'll be there with trailer seating.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

June 10, 2013 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Philip, You have headlights and tail lights, and I'm sure we could scrape up a tag somewhere...       A couple of us may be on trailers depending on if we are heading to SMOOR Sat. Morning.

--

June 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Wish I lived closer to NWA, and too bad that I already have plans Friday night!  :(

Maybe, just maybe, one of these days I can meet up with ya'll again.

Casey

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

June 12, 2013 at 8:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We are going to try to start some fundraising activities for New Beginning Childrens Homes at these events.  We have a banner currently being created that we can display at the event.  It may be ready by Friday.  We really need to work on spreading the word about this gathering.  People don't need 4x4 vehicles to enjoy a great treat and look at some really cool rigs and maybe drop a couple of $$'s in a bucket for a good cause.  The key is getting folks to show up.  Encourage everyone to try to make the 2nd Friday of each month a planned event.  We had a great time last month!!

--

June 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Jeff, do we have any literature from New Beginning Childrens Homes?  It would be great if we are asking for money if we have some information for them.  Also might check with Rogers to see if we can do this without some type of permit from the city?

June 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Still planning on this if I can finish getting all these yards done? See y'all tonight
--

June 14, 2013 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I will be there, Pig is loaded.  Larry, I already have the tag.  I just don't want the ticket...

I need to get the lights mounted... along with a few more things.  I have to have sometihng to do this Winter when I'm not wheelin'!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

June 14, 2013 at 7:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day