Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Need to borrow small enclosed trailer

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Anyone have a small enclosed trailer, I can borrow 6/28 - 6/30?  It needs to be at least eight foot long. I was going to just rent a U-Haul but they won't rent you one if you don't have a hardtop on your jeep?  What's up with that?  I just took my hardtop off, I really don't want to put it back on just for three days.

June 11, 2013 at 6:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Guess my question is , what ya needin to haul ? I have or have access to several different types of trailers so maybe I can help !!
June 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

JeepEng at June 11, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Guess my question is , what ya needin to haul ? I have or have access to several different types of trailers so maybe I can help !!

Well, my oldest daughter is getting married June 29th in Hot Springs and I have a set of antique doors that I had stripped that she is using in her wedding.  It is an outdoor wedding.  So I need a way to get the doors down to the wedding without getting them wet in case it rains on the way down.  I'm also taking a chair I have that was my Mom's and dropping it off at my sisters house in Little Rock. 

June 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I have an enclosed trailer I haul my Harley in. I've towed it down to Conway behind my JK and it was miserable due to the flat front. You can use it if you can't find another but I'd recommend a V-nose if you can find one.
June 11, 2013 at 11:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5