Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Wheelin' World June 22nd

ridinwitcj73

It's on the schedule. I have plans to go, who else is going? 8)

June 16, 2013 at 3:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I'm thinking of taking "Bob".  The only reason I might get usurped is if the fishing looks good I might go fly fishing with Dad in Heber Springs, AR...otherwise I'll be there.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

June 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

I have to work and will be unable to make it. 

June 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

I haven't been to Wheeling World in probably 3 years or more. Have they expanded there trail system much? I know they had a decent creek run and a short fun trail called frame twister but that was about it. I did manage to lay juggy on its side not paying attention to wheel placement. lol

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

June 17, 2013 at 1:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

The creek run is still pretty good.  They have several other runs that are interesting on the right side of the park (creek is on the left side of the park as you enter).  Fence Line is a real challenge now for anything outside of a buggy or extremely modified Jeep.  We used to get up it pretty regular with JK's on 35's or better, but I haven't made it up the last two times I was there.  There is also a real challenging run to the left of Fence Line called Hell No.  It continues to get worse each time we have been there.  Also Piece of Cake is a fun descent and an even more challenging climb.  These are the best runs in my opinion.  A lot of the other stuff is just steep climbs up loose rock that will eat up your tires. 

--

June 17, 2013 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I'm out!  Goin' fishin'!

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

June 18, 2013 at 7:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Have fun fishing. I talked to the Retired Fishermans Club today for  work. Very interesting......anyways anyone else going?

--

June 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We will discuss this event at monthly club meeting to see who all will be attending.  Will post up details after.

--

June 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We had very poor attendance at the club meeting tonight.  Unfortunately, none of the members present are going to make the club run Saturday.  I will leave this post active in the event someone wants to coordinate a trip over.  My rig is currently down for maintenance and I will not be able to attend.

--

June 20, 2013 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Ok I have plans to go wheeling on some private property on Sunday so I will just save my gas and work on some tying up some loose ends tomorrow. Thanks for the update.

--

June 21, 2013 at 11:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10