Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Rock the Ozarks questions

11JKU
Limited Member

Hi guys,  I realize its early and may not be determined yet. I work weekends and my job puts out the schedule like, 2 months in advance. That being said, is there any tentative schedule of events? I am trying to figure out the best time to go out and if I need to try to get time off work. Thursday and Friday won't be an issue, its Sat/Sun. I realize most of the larger group trail rides would be on the weekend. Is there a planned day for raffles etc yet? I'll try to be at the meeting this week but in case I miss it posting it up here. Thanks.

July 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

The raffle will be on Saturday night.  I will have the full weekend schedule of events finished tonight and ready to present at the club meeting on Thursday.  Should be finalized and posted shortly after.  

--

July 15, 2013 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

good deal, I'll request Saturday off then!

July 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Just to make sure I am doing this right.

I am coming for Saturday and Sunday only so I do not pay the $70 registration I just pay when I get there? Also if I don't pay registration do I need to go ahead and order the event tshirts via the RTO  registration site? Thanks

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

July 15, 2013 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day