Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Gravette Day Parade Aug. 10th

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Jeramy mentioned that the ATV club might participate so I thought I would post this to see if there is interest for the Jeep guys?  Click HERE for more information.  Also have a Poker Run and other events for the family.

July 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I am in

July 23, 2013 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I talked to one of the organizers today and they said we could do one registration for the club.  I also asked if there might be a place to set up a table and a few jeeps after the parade for a club booth of sorts.  He said that would be fine but we would probably need to set it up before the parade because everyone would be going to the park after the parade for the other activities.  He said we would not have to pay for booth space but would need to fill out a vendor application.  He did say maybe two jeeps at the booth.  We might be able to get more if we ask.  This would be a great way to get our name out there and enjoy everything else going on that day as well.  He said it would probably be over by 4pm.

July 24, 2013 at 6:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Would we wanna display up one of the buggies in the group so people can see the potential and that its not just a "jeep" club?  The Blue pig or the Yota?  I can check the calendar and see what we have going on that weekend

--

July 25, 2013 at 10:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

If we put two buggies behind the table, we could pull two other jeeps up on their front wheels and not take up much more than three spaces!!!

--

July 25, 2013 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Any other interest in this?  I need to submit a form for the parade and a form for the booth by Monday so we need to know who's in for each.  I might be able to get a few more spots for vehicles at the booth if we need them but need to know  what to ask for.  I was thinking I might bring my trailer for the parade and booth possibly.

August 3, 2013 at 4:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Come on guys, we need rigs for the parade.  Remember, the purpose of running your jeep in a parade isn't to show off your jeep but to show off our club so we need numbers!

August 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

Just received a call that Shane brooks is in

August 4, 2013 at 10:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

We Be Rockin'

Guys, I'm tentative on this one.  Lot of growling coming from my rear diff/driveline area.  

--

August 4, 2013 at 10:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

you wont be going over 2 mph

August 5, 2013 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Ok, it looks like this is a go! We have six committed so far, anyone else?  We will meet at the Centerton Inn (702 Centerton Boulevard, Centerton) at 8:45am Saturday morning and head to Gravette no later than 9:00.  Also we will have a booth area after the parade for those that want to hang around after the parade and promote our club.  We can have two to four vehicles at the booth.  I plan to bring my trailer if there is enough room.  Our ATV chapter will have a booth right next to ours!  We will need someone at the booth till about 4pm.  I can stay till 4 if needed.

August 6, 2013 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

Rick t,Shane b,Matt, Nathan n, randy, Jeff, hemi, hank,Justin, so far that who's going so come on people we still need more rigs

August 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We are in for the parade, but we will have to leave shortly after parade due to some prior commitments.  See everyone at 8:45.

--

August 6, 2013 at 10:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Decipticon at August 6, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Rick t,Shane b,Matt, Nathan n, randy, Jeff, hemi, hank,Justin, so far that who's going so come on people we still need more rigs

I think Rich is going as well.

August 7, 2013 at 1:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Looks like the rain is moving out , is this still a go ?
--
August 10, 2013 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I posted up a couple pictures on our Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianCrawlers4X4Club/
August 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day