Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Ministry Events > New Beginning Children's Homes Open House

Lunatic

On Thursday, August 1st, our club has been invited to attend the inaugural open house event for our newly adopted charity, New Beginning Children's Homes.  The location is just east of Centerton.  It was suggested at our club July club meeting that we should meet and caravan to the event to show our support.  I would like to recommend that we meet at 6:30 pm in the parking lot of the old Nunnally Chevrolet dealer in Bentonville and leave from there.  This would put us at the location around 7:00 pm.  I am open to other suggestions but wanted to get this out so we can start making plans to support Ken and his group with their open house.  

--

July 24, 2013 at 5:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I am planning to go.  Ken mentioned still needing things for the house.  He said they were registered at Walmart.  Click HERE for their registry page.  I thought if some wanted to get something and take it when we go we could just present whatever we have as one gift from the club?  Anyone interested?  This is definately not required or expected to go to the open house, I just thought I would see if there was any interest.

July 24, 2013 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I'm in.
July 24, 2013 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Sounds great.  We will take what we can. Any and everything will be appreciated.  Our support in showing up will be most important.

--

July 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Pretty sure we will make this

--

July 26, 2013 at 8:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Reminder about the open house this Thursday.  We wil meet at 6:30.  Don't forget the house warming items if you feel inclined to give.  See everyone on Thursday.

--

July 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I am in but I am already in centerton where to meet in centerton

July 30, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We will leave B'ville at 6:35.  We can loop through the old Centerton Cafe on the West side of town and pick up any rigs that are parked there.  How does that work?

--

July 30, 2013 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10