Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Stocker Run ???

NWA_WJ
There is a large gravel parking lot at the main trailhead where you can park your truck and trailer.
--

2001 WJ, 4.7L V8, 3" Iron Rock Offroad lift, 17" JK Moab wheels, 32" BFG M/T KM's, Detroit TrueTrac LSD front, Spartan locker rear

August 26, 2013 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Nope everyone is welcome to attend. But if you have a heavily modified rig it'll be like driving on a dirt road for you. But you could break off and run a different trail if ya want.
August 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

ok I have been to devils den but its been probably 7 years and I was in a basically stock toyota. I will see if I am in Fay town that weekend (visiting inlaws) and might drag the jeep over. Would be a good time to meet folks. If not see you all at RTO 2013!

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

August 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Hope to see you there !!!
August 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
SEPTEMBER 21 st !!!! That is the day of "Stocker Rocker !!! " Be at Harp's in West Fork by 8:30 am. We will leave at that time and go to my house ,15-20 minutes away. Coffee and donuts there. Then the fun will begin !!! If you can't be on time , message me for directions.
August 26, 2013 at 7:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Greg S. - 99 TJ
Limited Member

Two of us from Louisiana are talking about coming up Friday night.  I'd say we are at 80%.

September 4, 2013 at 9:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Good deal !!!! Would love to have ya'll come up !!!!
September 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

JeepEng at August 26, 2013 at 12:12 AM

OK , I'm gonna dry run Devils Den on Tuesday the 27th. Would like to have another rig with me. Any takers ?

Dang, somehow I missed this. Thought u were maybe referring to 9/27 ...the one time someone wants to run something when I'm not working, I miss it! Oh well, perhaps another time!

September 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Well had a sickness in my family so I had to stay close to a phone. Didn't dry run the other day. But I need to get out there this weekend and would like someone with a stock setup to go with me. Any takers ? It'll have to be on Sunday , Sept 15th. Just a rig or two. It shouldn't take long.
September 11, 2013 at 11:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Sunday, Apr 20 All Day
Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5