Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Club News > Andy's Cruise In - Friday night (9/13)

Trailfrog
Site Owner
It's that time again! Come cool off with the Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club this Friday (9/13/13) from 7pm - 9pm at Andy's Frozen Custard, 2205 W Walnut St Rogers, AR. Bring your lawn chairs and sweet tooth out for some delicious treats and tire kicking! Don't have a 4x4, come anyway and catch the fever!!

September 9, 2013 at 10:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Anybody going?  I'm planning on it.

September 12, 2013 at 10:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

I am in,,,,,

September 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

I will be there around 730.  Meeting some friends for dinner at 6 and will be over after that.

--

September 13, 2013 at 10:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

looks like this is a monthly event, I know my kids would love to come out to see you all and the Jeeps (oh, and the frozen custard!) Can we get these put on the calendar? Thanks!

--

September 22, 2013 at 9:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
Do we plan to continue this through the fall and winter months? I know we scheduled this one due to the warm weather.
September 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

CUOFFRD at September 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Do we plan to continue this through the fall and winter months? I know we scheduled this one due to the warm weather.

I think Jeff sugested we schedule a month at a time and it would be weather permitting.  So I added the October date, if weather permits.

September 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

CUOFFRD at September 23, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I think Jeff sugested we schedule a month at a time and it would be weather permitting.  So I added the October date, if weather permits.

September 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10