Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Xtreme 4x4 Tomorrow

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

Make sure you guys watch or record Xtreme 4x4 tomorrow morning.  It's going to be a 1/2 hour King of the Hammers special. :D

--

"Its life or death now. Make your choice.  Who's side are you on?"

June 26, 2009 at 7:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member

anyone watch it? That was brutal when the one rig's right front wheel and tire ripped off.

The "warthog" was cool too.

--

June 27, 2009 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Yeah I did and I would love to find a way to make it out there to watch next year.     I like how to they explained why they actually let Campbell finish, since he got hammered on Pirate by some haters for going back out.(Rules did not state he couldn't finish even though he was DQ'ed)   Also the guy who won was driving a Campbell built chasis.  

--

Rock Solid Fabworks    479-414-1246

Specializing in one-off fabrication with in house CNC plasma cutting.

June 27, 2009 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

does anyone know where to watch extreme on line  i dont have cable anymore and i miss it

June 28, 2009 at 11:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

You can watch it on Spike TV or their own website.   Spike's website has all the shows from this season available to watch.

--

June 28, 2009 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

thanks

June 28, 2009 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

That was a cool episode!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

June 28, 2009 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain_Morgan
Limited Member

Yeah it was cool, but I'm ready for Ian to get back on the single seater he started last week.  He is supposed to build a single seater comp. rig for around $5,000.

--

1981 CJ-7, 44's, Locked F/R, 4.56, Stretched on Beadlocked 37"s.

June 29, 2009 at 8:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CW4x4Him
Limited Member
I thought he said at the end of the first day on that single seat that, to that point, he was at $5K...? Maybe I heard it wrong... that would be pretty wild to build one complete for 5K... I guess it could be done though. (If you had a shop like that with $20 grand in equipment.) =P
--

June 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vbtj
Limited Member

Yeah they are into it for 5k so far.  Anybody catch the one where they chose to spend money on the tools for the 2 car garage deal.    Then they install a screw style air compressor and a huge Mac Tools toolbox.    I went to the website they got the compressor from and it was somewhere around the $5000 mark alone and I would bet the toolbox was atleast $2k.  Not to mention they use the Tubeshark bender which is another $3k.   I probably don't have anymore than $5k in all my tools and could build that buggy easy.

--

June 29, 2009 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hondabogger
Limited Member

I missed that episode.  Did any of you guys watch the one where they put those 2 10inch MTX's in their buggy?  No offense but Kicker is sooooooooooooo much better...:cool:

--

75 GMC High Sierra, 350, 4 speed manual tranny.

06 Honda Rancher 350cc

June 29, 2009 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Captain_Morgan
Limited Member

Oh I guess I should pay more attention.....or clean out my ears once in a while.  I thought it was strange using PVC as links, untill he could get the "real links".  Seems to me PVC wouldn't even be strong enough to flex the thing out with.  (PVC will deflect under REAL small stress.)

--

1981 CJ-7, 44's, Locked F/R, 4.56, Stretched on Beadlocked 37"s.

June 30, 2009 at 8:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

muddyredneck
Limited Member

i thought the same thing  sch 40 mabye but i wouldnt trust it

June 30, 2009 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day