Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > House Fire

ridinwitcj73

I know most of you live quite aways off but if there is someway you can help it is appreciated.

I will actually be in the Fayetteville area the next two weekends so I will be avaiable to transport any donations. Thanks!

From our (Marion County Extension Office) FB page:

"This weekend one of our 4-H members had a house fire and her and her mother lost everything but the clothes they were wearing. The Marion County Extension Office is excepting any kind of house hold items and clothing and donations anyone wants to bring by. The little girl is a size youth 10-12 in clothes and size 3 in youth shoes and the mom wears a size medium to large tops and size 9 1/2 to 10 shoe. If you need more information please call the office at 449-6349 and ask for Ashley."

Thanks

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

September 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ridinwitcj73

Sorry I realized my mistake. I  will be at RTO 9/28-9/29 but I will be in Fayetteville that Thursday and Friday.

--

73 CJ5 based Juggy, AMC360/TF999/D300/D44 Axles, A work in Progress!

September 17, 2013 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day