Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > '99 Juggy 3 Seater on Tons and Stickies-Dallas

jeeps4fun

Long Story short, my buddy had this since new and built it to the current state then sold it to another of our friends a couple months ago.  The buyer realized (what I already knew) that not many of our old group wheel/have rigs any longer, so he's putting out feelers to see if there is interest in the Jeep.  It is a great rig, and has/will crawl the hardest trails in the area.  You cannot go wrong with this Jeep!!!  I will list everything I can think of and he is getting me updated pics this weekend.

'99 Tj,  Rear is converted to a 3 seater by Tribe4x4 in Ft. Worth,

Clean Texas Title

4.0, 5 speed (approx 100k miles and runs strong) 4.3 Atlas

FRONT

Currie RockJock ?5.13?, Detroit, Crane Inners, SOLID outer knuckles/hubs/arms/brakes  All 35 spline (unsure of brand, owner may know if it matters to you)

3 link

Sway A Way Coilovers/Day Star bumps

REAR

14Bolt, 5.13, Detroit,

Stretched with ?XJ? Leaf Springs (very stable) and FOX shocks

TIRES/WHEELS

4-Black Raceline Beadlocks

4-39" Sticky Krawlers

spare wheel/tire, but I don't know the specs at this time

Cage Built by Tribe is fully tied to frame and has an Aluminum rock top.  Suspension seats in all 3 locations **I believe**  Corner is wrapped with aluminum to complete the wheelwell look

New owner is chasing a short in the  headlights and also has LED taillights (uninstalled)

He is asking $13,000.  OBO

I will vouch for the capability of this rig. If you want a hardcore crawler and dont want all the work and expense that goes into making one, here is your shot!!!  The tires/wheels are worth a 1/3 of the asking price lol.  

post up here if you have any questions and I'll try to get the answer.  If you are thinking seriously, message me and I can get you in touch with the seller. 

Thanks,

Justin

--

September 25, 2013 at 10:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

A bunch of pictures have been posted to the groups FB page.  Can't believe no one is interested in a GREAT crawler at an amazing price!!

If you aren't on the FB page and want to see pics you can message me and I can text them to you,

Justin

--

October 3, 2013 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Actually, you can see all the pics on the Crawlers forum too

http://arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=20527

--

October 3, 2013 at 1:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

new pics on the Crawler Site,  dont be afraid to ask questions, or make an offer... never know what he might go for!  SOMEONE NEEDS THIS!!

--

October 7, 2013 at 10:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day