Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > For Sale > '12 Toyota Tundra CREWMAX 4x4, Leather

jeeps4fun

Truck is in Bentonville.

2012 Crewmax, Red with Tan Leather interior. 22,600 miles (and counting cause its my driver)

Not many Tundras have leather as it isnt a factory option.

Crewmax is awesome, 5 grown adults can ride comfortably for long distances, rear seat slide and reclines!

5.7 Iiter V8, Auto, 4.30 gears in the diffs (max tow package)  Tows like a dream and rides great.

Only reason to change is I had been using it for my business (Lawn Maintenance) and its simply too new and too nice for this type of work.  Would rather sell and get something better suited age wise.  truck has a few cosmetic blemishes from a camping trip in the Ozarks, nothing excessive, I would recommend seeing it in person.

$34,500 FIRM... that easily a few thousand below dealer pricing on the same year with more miles and no leather :)   pics will be posted on the FB page once I have some without the decals, vehicle is getting a full detail on Friday.

--

September 25, 2013 at 11:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Price is actually $33,500 firm... truck is getting a full detail and buff this Friday so this weekend will be a great time to look at it since it'll be cleaned up of all the grass :)

--

October 3, 2013 at 1:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun

Thought I posted the link to a bunch of pics but I guess not , so here ya go. 

http://arkansascrawlers.com/main/forum/showthread.php?t=20529

or you can see them on my FB page

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151878111757978&set=gm.413292552130221&type=1#

--

October 9, 2013 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

jeeps4fun
Made a payment... New price $31,500
--

October 26, 2013 at 10:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day