Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Other > Nutsert tool request

11JKU
Limited Member

Hey all, I got a great deal on a rear 2dr JK seat so will be ordering up the Teraflex 3rd row seat bracket set here in the next week. The hardware it comes with includes nutserts. I am wondering if anyone has the special tool I could use, I believe its 10 bolts total. I can drill it all out and should be done with the tool in 5-10 mins. I've seen the how to make your own online, but I dont' have anything to make one with, so asking you all. Perhaps I can crank it out after the meeting this month if anyone has one. Thanks guys!

Jeremy

--

October 7, 2013 at 11:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

Well, nevermind. Found a much less complicated setup for a homemade one. Basically a nut, bolt and washer. All the others I found were a fab'd up metal contraption. I'll take pics during my install, in case anyone else was curious about a 3rd row in your JKU!

--

October 8, 2013 at 12:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day