Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > RTO 2013 > RTO Article for C4x4.com - Win $50 gift card

Trailfrog
Site Owner

At our club meeting tonight (where were you?) we decided to give away a $50 O'Reilly's gift card to the RTO attendee that writes the best article about their experience at RTO this year, as judged by our club officers.  The article should be three to four paragraphs and include pictures if possible.  Email you article to christiancrawlers4x4@gmail.com.  Please include your pictures as attachments and note in the article where each picture should be incuded.  Deadline is October 26th.  Article will appear in the November issue of C4x4.com and you will be credited as the writter.  This contest is open to anyone that attended Rock the Ozarks this year.

October 17, 2013 at 11:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

arveetek

Neat idea!

--

95 Chevy Tahoe 2 door, 6.5L turbodiesel, 285/75R16 Kenda Klever M/T's on Toyota steelies, some other goodies.  Overlanding Fun

October 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Was the winner chosen? 

October 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Was there more than one submission?

--

May neither drought nor rain nor blizzard disturb the joy juice in your gizzard! And may you camp where wind won’t hit you, where snakes won’t bite and bears won’t get you.   - Anonymous

October 31, 2013 at 1:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Not that I know of, LOL!

October 31, 2013 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I think it'll be a good thing for next year.  After the fact makes it tough to pin down memorable moments with pics to go with it.  I wasn't thinking in terms of composing an article this year.  I was just trying to keep the rain out of my tent.  

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

October 31, 2013 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

STEVEN B

I was going to write something but had a lot going on after i seen this and i didn't notice the deadline. lol Maybe next year.

November 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Forward

Jess my younges wrote half an artical, then we noticed the deadline had passed. She was excited about it. Maybe consider a kids view and an adults next year. just a thought. I would be willing to give something to the cause next year. let me know.

November 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

Forward at November 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Jess my younges wrote half an artical, then we noticed the deadline had passed. She was excited about it. Maybe consider a kids view and an adults next year. just a thought. I would be willing to give something to the cause next year. let me know.

Hey Brad, great suggestion.  We did the contest to encourage articles.  If your daughter would like to finish the article, it would not be eligable for the gift card but I could probably publish it in next months C4x4.com.

November 11, 2013 at 12:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10