Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Rogers Christmas Parade

Lunatic

Our club will be entering the Rogers Christmas Parade again this year.  The parade is Monday, December 2 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm.  We have space for 15 rigs and those will be offered 1st come - 1st serve.  All entries must have lights and decorations.  The more lights, the better.  The theme this year is "Holidays Around the World".  I will update this posting with more information on meeting location and time. 

1.  Jeff Brown

2.  Randy Putt

3.  Rich Norris

4.  Megan Dalati

5.  Rick Terry

6. John Carter

8. Matt Lane

9. Samantha Ayala

10. Nathan Nelson

11. Ken Phasey

12. Phillip Walton

13. Rick England

14. Alvin Meintz

15. Jeff Cooper

October 29, 2013 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I'm in

October 29, 2013 at 10:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Put me down!  I've also add to Facebook. 

October 31, 2013 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ghost Rider
Were in
October 31, 2013 at 11:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

people better enter early slots are going quickly

October 31, 2013 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matt Lane

Count Me in now that she can move down the road under he own power again :)

November 1, 2013 at 9:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
What's the possibility of pulling a flatbed trailer with hay bales for kids? Maybe even those from New Beginning. It would also be a good place to hang our club banner.
November 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

can donate my m101A2, I'm close to downtown...railings too, safety first :) Its still OD green, so it won't 'match' anyones rig but, still an option if someone wants to tug it around the square.

--

November 22, 2013 at 3:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

On this trailer topic, if anyone does want to tow pull it in the parade, let me know so I can remove my yard refuse. (full of tree limbs etc) Shes in good shape, as mentioned OD green in color - I always get compliments from folks when I pull it(no mention of the jeep, just the trailer lol). I do have it converted to 12v and have a pintle hook reciever. I would enter and tow it but it looks rather silly behind my stock height JKU. Its complete, top etc. I live about 3 blocks from the staging area.

--

November 24, 2013 at 11:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

How big is the bed in the M101A2, 5x8?

November 24, 2013 at 11:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

11JKU
Limited Member

8'x5'5" interior dimensions, not huge but if the club has signs to hang on the sides could be GREAT advertisement. (note, its how I found out about the club last year before I got my Jeep!) It'd handle some bales for seating, or can remove the sides for a lower profile. the top is desert tan, but if it rains and have ppl back there, may want the top on, they roll up.

I am going to be there, but on the sidewalk with family. My kids love it and have my brother and in-laws will be here - not quite enough room for them all to be 'in' the parade.

--

November 25, 2013 at 1:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Optimus Prime :)

We are in

--

2008 JK Rubicon Unlimited, 6" Terra Flex long arm lift, Fox remote res shocks front and rear, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 front axle (5.38 gears) with Detroit locker, Currie Dana 60 RJ3 rear axle (40 Spline and 5.38 gears) with ARB locker, RIPP Supercharger, Atlas 4 speed transfer case, PSC Hydraulic assist, Full custom roll cage, 4 Mastercraft Baja Race Seats, Crow 5 point harnesses, Max-Bilt center console, Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers, Poison Spyder Crusher Flares (front and rear), Poison Spyder Brawler Rockers, Poison Spyder Crusher Corners (led lights), Poison Spyderlock bead locks, AEV hood, River Raider Full Skid Plate system, River Raider Evap canister skid plate, Tom Woods 1350 Custom driveshaft’s, Warn 9.0 RC Winch, ARB twin air compressor, SPOD, 38" Toyo open country MT, and more.

November 25, 2013 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Flexer

I'll bring the blue pig as long as it's dry outside.  I got some lights today.

--

'94 Jeep YJ 4.0L, 35" BFGs, Atlas 2 tcase, D44 front, 14b rear, detroit front, ARB rear, 4.56 gears, Warn winch, Onboard air, some rock rash. 

WrenchingSeasonBlog

November 28, 2013 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

11JKU at November 22, 2013 at 3:45 AM

can donate my m101A2, I'm close to downtown...railings too, safety first :) Its still OD green, so it won't 'match' anyones rig but, still an option if someone wants to tug it around the square.

Does you trailer still have the pintle hitch?  We could tie our banners to each side.  I can pull it. 

November 29, 2013 at 1:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

What time do we meet 

December 1, 2013 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Here is the email Jeff sent out with the details. Looks like we must be in place by 6 pm.

Here is the information regarding the parade line-up. We will be behind marker number 50. I will plan to be there early, so look for my jeep. Remember to add as many lights as your electrical system can support!!! The more the merrier!! See you all on Monday and Happy Thanksgiving,

Jeff

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Subject: Rogers Christmas Parade Line-up Information

To: "christiancrawlers4x4@gmail.com"

Rogers Christmas Parade Line-up Information

2013 Rogers Community Christmas Parade

Sponsored by Nabholz Construction Services

Monday, December 2, 2013

Line up by 6 p.m., Starting at 7 p.m.

Thank you for participating in the 2013 Rogers Community Christmas Parade sponsored by Nabholz Construction Services, and hosted by Main Street Rogers.

Entry: Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Line-up #: 51

Your Parade lineup number is listed above. Please print this number on a sheet of paper. Please place this number on the right-hand side of tow vehicle’s windshield.

If you have not yet submitted the text about your entry that will be read by the emcees, please do so by 10 a.m. on Monday, Dec. 2 – OR WE WILL READ YOUR ENTRY NAME ONLY.

1. Each entry will be limited to 100 feet & 1 motorized vehicle.

2. As a safety precaution, ABSOLUTELY NO CANDY OR OTHER ITEMS MAY BE THROWN from any entry. Units violating this request will be dismissed from the parade route.

3. All lighting, props, and participants must be in place no later than 6:15 p.m. for presentation to the judges in order to be in consideration for one of the four category winners. Remember, there are many entries to judge and the process will take time. Final judging will occur as the entries pass by the Frisco Stage and winners will be announced and contacted the day after the parade.

4. Main Street Rogers is responsible for the “Santa Claus” entry. Santa may NOT be included as any part of your entry.

5. All floats and decorated vehicles MUST HAVE LIGHTS and be decorated in appropriate holiday decorations.

6. Line up will take place on S. Fifth Street – with entry Number 1 located at the corner of Fifth and Poplar, and units lining up southward towards Olrich Street. Numbered markers will be placed along the line-up area in increments of 10. If your entry number is 7, your line-up location will be between the numbered marker 1 and 10. The line-up crew, wearing bright orange vests, will also be located along Fifth Street to help with any questions. Please be courteous to your fellow parade entries and participants.

7. Two-way traffic on Fifth Street will NOT be permitted after 5 p.m. Traffic will only flow north.

8. Rogers High School Marching Band will meet in the playground area at Frank Tillery School, and be inserted by the line-up crew at the appropriate location in the parade line-up.

9. “Street Guards” wearing bright orange vests, will be monitoring the parade route. These volunteers are authorized by Main Street Rogers to monitor the parade flow, and may ask you to adjust your speed accordingly. They will also prevent the spectators from crowding into the parade route. Please be respectful to these volunteers. Without them, the parade could not happen.

10. 51Please forward or copy this information to distribute to all participants in your entry. It is extremely helpful to the line-up crew in directing participants to the correct location.

11. DISBANDING INFORMATION:

a. All walking/marching units will turn left (south) on Sixth Street to the Tillery Elementary School playground to disband. Parents/guardians will be able to pick up their children at this location.

b. All vehicles will turn left (south) on Seventh Street and proceed to the Rogers Heritage High parking lot for disbandment.

c. For safety purposes, do not allow any person to leave your float/vehicle until you reach the Rogers Heritage High parking lot.

--

God Bless,

Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

President: Jeff Brown

Vice President: Rick Terry

Treasurer: Hank Sutherland

Club Reporter: Dean Grant

December 1, 2013 at 2:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I know some have talked about candy.  See #2 above.

December 1, 2013 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
Put me on the list !!!!
December 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jeff

I'll take the last spot, if it's still available. 

December 2, 2013 at 1:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

shane brooks is out so one more spot

December 2, 2013 at 3:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Saturday, Apr 19 at 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day