Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > 4x4 Events > Wheeling 4 Toys

Lunatic

Is anyone interested in heading up Friday after work, camping/hotel, wheel all day on Saturday and then drive back Saturday evening/night.  Drive is 148 miles, approx. 2 1/2 hours.  Carolyn and I are thinking about going if we can get a couple more rigs interested. 

Wheelin' 4 toys December 14, 2013Toy Drive and Trail Ride at Kansas Rocks Recreation ParkNear Mapleton, KS

$7 plus a toy donation gets you:Park EntryGuided Trail Rides (preregistration only)1 Ticket for Drawing PrizesEvent DecalEvent T-shirts available for $17 each (preregistration only)

Free breakfast for all participants catered by Fort Scott Rotary Club

Lunch/Drinks available for purchase from Kurzweil's Country Meats

Drawing prizes from Ramsey Winch, Stihl, KRRP, and much Much more

Vehicles must be preregistered by December 1st for shirts, guided trail groups, and event decals.

Preregistration is available at www.brushbeaters.com or by calling 660-200-2052(when preregistering on-line, you must register to the website then click store or preregistration tab on homepage)Hope to see everyone there!!!

--

November 4, 2013 at 10:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

December 14th is our annual Devil's Den trail run and Chritsmas Gathering isn't it?

November 4, 2013 at 10:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Not sure.  I don't recall seeing a date in the minutes from the last meeting.  I will check to see and delete the post if needed.

--

November 4, 2013 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Nothing in the minutes.  If we decide this is the best date, I will scratch these plans.  I'm not tied to it either way.  Just looks like a pretty cool park and a good cause.  We can discuss at November meeting.

--

November 4, 2013 at 10:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trailfrog
Site Owner

I was just going of our 2013 Club Run Schedule that is posted here on the forum.

November 4, 2013 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD
I'll be on call the weekend of 12/14 so I will not be able to attend. I would have liked to go as I'm always up for wheeling at new locations.
November 5, 2013 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

April Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday Apr 24 - Sunday Apr 27
Thursday May 1 - Monday May 5
Thursday May 8 - Saturday May 10