Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club

Who's Your Spotter?

Club Forum

Forum Home > Current Events/ Opinion > Monthly Club Meeting Locations

CUOFFRD

Attendance has been low recently. Many have expressed interest in having our monthly meetings in different locations. I asked the question to our Facebook group and the majority voted for Mad Pizza with Dink's BBQ second.  Where would you like to eat?

November 12, 2013 at 10:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Decipticon

mad Pizza

November 12, 2013 at 9:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

We have had multiple requests to find another meeting location and your request have been heard.  Effective for this Thursday's meeting (11/21/13) we will move our meeting to Mad Pizza off Pleasant Grove exit in Rogers.  Meeting will be 6:30pm and we will meet in the upper loft.  Buffet prices are $11.37 for adults, 4.99 for kids 4-11, and kids under 4 eat free.  There is a gameroom for kids and we will have two TV's for media when needed.  Help spread the word and let's start driving some better attendance at our meetings!  See you on Thursday.

--

November 19, 2013 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Totallytwisted
I'm going to try my hardest to make it. I'm new to the group and jeeps so go easy on me :)
--
2014 JKU Sport S 3.73 gears,tow max, stock 17" rims&tires, front and rear Smittybilt XRC bumpers, Smittybilt side bars, Smittybilt X2O 8 Comp winch, 2.5" BB lift, 35" Feirce Attitude MT's, and more on order
November 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CUOFFRD

Totallytwisted at November 19, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I'm going to try my hardest to make it. I'm new to the group and jeeps so go easy on me :)

Welcome aboard! we were all new at some point. 

November 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Totallytwisted
Ok I'm a go for tonight I'll bring my app and payment with me aswell. Scott
--
2014 JKU Sport S 3.73 gears,tow max, stock 17" rims&tires, front and rear Smittybilt XRC bumpers, Smittybilt side bars, Smittybilt X2O 8 Comp winch, 2.5" BB lift, 35" Feirce Attitude MT's, and more on order
November 21, 2013 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

JeepEng
What about Wagon Wheel restaurant just south of Wagon Wheel road on Hwy 71 in Bethel Heights ? Good food , and they have a separate room we could probably meet in.
December 4, 2013 at 12:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lunatic

Never been there but it sounds good.  Sounds like a good location for the January meeting.

--

December 4, 2013 at 10:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the mud and mire, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."

Psalms 40:2

Banner Photo

Great turnout for the first club run of the year at Rush Springs Ranch.  See our FB page for more pictures HERE

Club Charity

Click HERE to make a donation

March Issue

Check it out at C4x4.com!

Great Buy!

click image to enlarge

Great idea!  I just ordered one.  Click HERE for more info

Check it Out!

Upcoming Events

Thursday, Apr 17 at 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Saturday, Apr 19 All Day
Sunday, Apr 20 All Day